Check-in is from 14H00 – 22H00 (Mon – Sat) & 14H00 – 21H00 (Sundays) on the day of arrival, and checkout is strictly 10H00 on the day of departure.
All extras are to be settled prior to departure. For late arrivals please pre-arrange with management. Checking out later than 10H00 without prior arrangement will result in an additional night’s accommodation charge becoming payable prior to departure.
In the event of a cancellation or no-show, the following rules apply:
No verbal or telephonic cancellations of reservations will be accepted.
Mon - Sat: 06H00 – 22H00 / Sun: 06H30 – 21H00
*Whilst every care has been taken by Red Sands Country Lodge to ensure the safety of guests and their possessions whilst enjoying our accommodation, Red Sands Country Lodge and the owners do not accept any liability in the event that any loss or damage to persons or property is experienced by a guest and their visitors. Minors are the sole responsibility of the parents, guardian(s) or the person or persons in whose care they are whilst at Red Sands Country Lodge or whilst using its facilities. I do hereby declare that mountain biking / hiking / trail running / game drives is a potentially dangerous activity and that I am at all times responsible for my own safety, my possessions and equipment. I further declare that I indemnify and do not hold Red Sands Country Lodge, the landowner or manager, his family, friends or workers responsible for any damage, loss, accident, injury or death that may occur whilst I am using the property’s facilities. I further agree to abide by the protocol and rules of conduct that the Lodge may enforce while maintaining and preserving the ecology of the farm.
1. Right of Admission Reserved, All guests will abide by estate rules. Keys must be handed in at reception prior to departure. Red Sands Country Lodge at all times reserves the full right of admission and accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights. Red Sands Country Lodge’s Management reserves the right to refuse alcoholic beverages to guests who are demonstrating intoxicated behaviour. Management further reserves the right to remove/have removed guests from the premises, who boast a threat, discomfort or danger to staff, other guests and/or building and all of its contents. Guest Rooms, which were reserved for one guest, will attract an additional charge should the guest-occupancy exceed this number. No pets are allowed on the premises. Any and all exceptions must be arranged with management prior to arrival.
2. Payment The accommodation account must be paid in full prior to occupying the accommodation. All other accounts, damages and losses must be settled by the guest prior to departure.
3. Loss or Damage to Red Sands Country Lodge Should Red Sands Country Lodge suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act or omission by a guest or visitor of a guest, the guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and will be billed accordingly.
4. Valuables Red Sands Country Lodge or the owners does not accept any liability for loss of or damage to any valuables or property belonging to guests or their visitors. This includes but is not limited to photographic equipment, laptops or other electronic devices, jewellery, cash and vehicles.
5. Smoking, firearms and other hazardous objects For the comfort of our guests, Red Sands Country Lodge is a strictly non-smoking accommodation establishment except for outside guest areas. No firearms and/or weapons may be kept within the premises. The use of candles, other than those provided for in the rooms, and gas lamps inside the guest rooms is strictly forbidden.
6. Excessive noise No excessive noise-levels will be tolerated on the premises. Guests are unfortunately not allowed to play their own music (from vehicles on the premises, inside guest rooms etc.). Management reserves to their sole discretion, the right to control the noise level and music timing.
1. The guest, by signing this registration document, warrants that he is duly authorised to sign for and bind all persons represented by him for whom he is responsible ("his party") to these conditions of residence and failing such authority, agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of himself and his party at Red Sands Country Lodge.
2. The guest and each of his party agrees to pay not later than the time of departure (unless prior written agreements have been made with Red Sands Country Lodge Management) the room rate as determined by the Red Sands Country Lodge for the period of residence, the costs of food, beverages and any other amount relating to such residence together with VAT (if applicable) incurred by the guest and his party during his/their stay in the Red Sands Country Lodge. Periodic payments must be made if the account exceeds the credit limit designated by the Red Sands Country Lodge, and accounts are payable on presentation.
3. A certificate from the Red Sands Country Lodge Management shall constitute proof of indebtedness of the guest and, or his party and the particulars therein for all purposes including any action instituted by the Red Sands Country Lodge against the guest and or any of his party.
4. The guest agrees that after his departure, the Red Sands Country Lodge may retain goods left behind by him and or his party and authorises the Red Sands Country Lodge after giving one month`s notice to the address registered by the guest of its intention to do so, to sell same, privately or publicly, at the Red Sands Country Lodge`s discretion at such a price as the Red Sands Country Lodge may determine and offset proceeds of such sale against possible indebtedness of the guest or to hold such proceeds failing which they shall deemed to have been forfeited to the Red Sands Country Lodge.
5. The guest hereby agrees on behalf of himself and the members of his party, on whose behalf he warrants he has the authority to contract, that it is a condition of his or their occupation of the Red Sands Country Lodge that the Red Sands Country Lodge shall not be responsible for any injury or death of any person or any harm caused to them or the loss or damage or destruction to any property however caused, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and be whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) wilful or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the Red Sands Country Lodge or sub-contractors of the Red Sands Country Lodge.
6. The guest hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate`s Court having jurisdiction over the guest in respect of any proceedings in connection with the stay of the guest and his party in the Red Sands Country Lodge. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Red Sands Country Lodge shall have the right of instituting all or any proceedings connected with such stay in the Red Sands Country Lodge in any division of the Supreme Court of South Africa having jurisdiction.
7. Where appropriate the masculine gender shall include the feminine gender and vice versa and the singular shall include the plural. 8. All bedrooms and public areas of the Red Sands Country Lodge are non-smoking in accordance with the current tobacco legislation. The guest shall be liable for all costs incurred by the Red Sands Country Lodge as a result of non-compliance with the above.